About the merchant programmeThrough the Merchant Program, retailers acquire new customers and increase online sales by advertising products through highly targeted ad placements across our network of premium publishers. Consumers can engage with merchant offers at various stages of the buying process throughout the web. When they're ready to purchase, we deliver the customer directly to the merchant's site to complete the purchase.
Campaign tools to boost performanceeBay Commerce Network offers several free tools to help merchants maximise campaign performance.
- A free tool that tracks sales conversion and associated revenue.
- Provides granular campaign performance visibility on a product and category level.
- A free tool that helps merchants establish a service quality rating on eBay Commerce Network.
- Allows merchants to customise questions and capture valuable consumer feedback.
How it worksSign up for an account to get access to the Merchant Account Centre
- Upload a data feed within the Merchant Account Centre.
- Fund the account using a PayPal account.
- Launch the campaign following an internal account review.
Ways to submit productsWe offer several data feed submission options
- Use an eBay Commerce Network provided FTP location.
- Use the merchant's own FTP location.
- Use an HTTP link.